Invisalign Oviedo, FL
Invisalign is a viable alternative to conventional braces. They are custom made to fit your smile and fit snugly and discreetly over your teeth. Invisalign helps you to achieve a straighter smile in half the time that traditional braces take and office time is minimal. Smart track and Smart Force features have been clinically proven to achieve 75% more predictable movement of the teeth, even for complex cases. Aligners are more comfortable and easier to wear than metal braces and can be easily removed when necessary. The price of the Invisalign system is comparable to braces, yet they offer more comfort and flexibility.
Why Choose Dr. Sejal Kamat?
- 3 Years Advanced Speciality Training in Orthodontics
● Uniquely Qualified in the Diagnosis, Prevention & Treatment of Orthodontic Problems
- Offers the Most Advanced Technology in Orthodontic Options:
● Advanced Clear Ceramic Braces
● Advanced Metal Brackets
Dr. Sejal Kamat, Orthodontist and Dr. Amit Kamat, Prosthodontist, are a Unique Team of Specialists Working Together to Provide Treatment Solutions Tailored to Your Needs.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly. The Invisalign system is a teeth straightening system comprised of clear aligners that gradually straighten the teeth over time. Weekly aligners allow you to receive results in half the time that conventional braces require. The Invisalign system is based on 20 years of research and a proprietary smart track material that fits comfortably over your teeth. Check-ups are usually required every 6-8 weeks. At each stage in the treatment process, the orthodontist will allow you to see your progress and may suggest different approaches to take based upon your particular situation. Weekly aligners are generally suggested for the right candidates and to those who would like to see quicker results.
- Invisalign® is clear.You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable.Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable.No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the orthodontist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified orthodontist like ours can undertake this procedure.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Once you’ve chosen the Invisalign process, the initial step consists of a consultation with an orthodontist. This consultation is followed by a 3D digital scan of your teeth and a discussion regarding the treatment plan that the orthodontist will put in place. The orthodontist will discuss how each tooth that needs to be moved will be handled. This discussion will be a detailed account of how each tooth will need to be moved and how long the whole process will take. The doctor will even give you a preview of what your teeth will look like once the plan is complete. Your aligners will be made based upon the 3D digital image of your teeth and should be worn 20-22 hours per day and only taken out to eat brush and floss.
- 1A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- 2As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the orthodontist has prescribed.
- 3You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- 4Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our orthodontist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.
What is the Difference Between Invisalign and Traditional Braces?
The differences between Invisalign and conventional braces are significant. Both the Invisalign system and braces can treat a wide variety of complex cases, but the similarities stop there. Invisalign is a discreet system that is not noticeable when worn. The aligners are both flexible and comfortable because they can be removed as needed and they are made from a comfortable flexible material that doesn’t hurt your mouth, unlike braces. Furthermore, they don’t require painful wires or brackets. This is a convenient system that allows you to remove the aligners during different activities and easily put them back in.
Invisalign is a comfortable and effective system used to straighten teeth. Its proprietary smart track material makes the clear aligners comfortable to wear and effective at gently yet gradually straightening teeth. New aligners can be worn weekly to speed up the treatment process, decreasing the amount of time it takes to straighten your teeth to half the time that traditional braces take. Braces can be cumbersome and painful because they require wires and brackets and must be worn at all times, unlike the Invisalign system. The cost of the Invisalign system is similar to conventional braces, making it an easy choice to consider a system that’s comfortable, discreet, easier to maintain, and produces results at a much quicker rate; Not to mention the break from painful irritation that can be caused by the wires and brackets of conventional braces. The Invisalign aligner trays comfortably fit over your teeth in a smooth comfortable fashion and can be easily worn without pain or discomfort.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!